Thursday, May 04, 2006

Opinions (Help!!) Please


I've been pretty quiet this week, not because I've become a couch potato upon re-entering the world of American TV and re-claiming my right to be an obese American, but because I'm completing a solid week's worth of wedding reception site shopping. Oh, and my computer decided it didn't understand the concept of "wireless internet" (no, I won't get into that vent, but let's just state the fact that I am on my THIRD laptop in 4 days... YUCK).

Shopping has been... a bit overwhelming and a lot exhausting. Since I'm feeling a little undersupported without my fiance (starting to warm up to the new vocabulary) in town to help me, I've decided to post all the photos I took for second (and third, fourth, etc.) opinions.

Now guys. You NEVER comment. I really, really, really need some help and critical feedback here. If I can get some constructive comments I might consider posting other decision making photos too... and you'll all get a sneak peak at the party before the day! Sound like a deal? If you can't figure out how to post comments, just e-mail me. Okay, here's the link, with a lot of trust that SOMEONE out there will chime in. P.S. I'm sure you'll notice that I haven't shared my opinion. I promise I will... I've given Tom an earful every night this week... I just want to avoid pre-biasing my focus group before you see what I'm looking at. P.P.S. Please forgive the photos, they are not my best work.

cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Oakhill Mansion the best. I think my 2nd choice is the Plum Creek Golf Course. Hope my opinion helps!

Erin

jaclyn said...

Thanks Erin!

Anonymous said...

I like the Columbia Club the best... followed by the Bridgewater Club - but the Art Center is a cool choice for a different kind of setting.

I just think it's cool that you're getting married under Skateboarding Jesus. ;)

Natalie