Friday, May 05, 2006

13.1

So what's going on this weekend? Oh yeah... that's right. I'm running a half marathon. Wow. I haven't trained for this at all, so tomorrow should be very, very interesting. More than likely it will also be painful. I have almost completely and utterly not prepared to do this and when my alarm clock goes off at 5am tomorrow I'm likely to be fairly confused. But- I promised my mom last year that I would run the Indy Mini-Marathon with her this year... so I will. Or run a little and walk a little. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully my legs remember how to do this.

I went to yet another golf club today, the Bridgewater Club. The pictures are at the top of the file that I posted yestereday, so for those of you who've already looked at them all, you don't have to see all of them again. I liked this place far better than almost all the other places (oops... there goes my honest opinion sneaking out). We weren't able to track down the coordinator though, so I have no idea how much rental/catering cost. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this place is as close to what I'm looking for that I've gotten (coherent sentence, or not?).

No comments: