Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Tuesday

My muse recommends that I continue writing. Since I've neglected my blog for so long, I am going to ignore the guilt that comes with re-starting a journal after life changing events. Besides, there's no one out there who doesn't realize I have quit my job, moved to Michigan, started grad school, run a marathon and gotten married since finishing my previous blog, right?

Okay, then I'm going to use the inspiration of my peer bloggers and start the writing juices flowing by using memes, and I'll go a day into the future and do a Tuesday meme so that someone can jump in and join me on the right day (or just because all the Monday memes sucked).

10 things you Worry about:
(I won't even pretend to put these in order)

1. The health of my family & friends
2. My own health (particularly athletic and mental)
3. Being a good wife/being a healthy couple
4. Schoolwork (that's why I'm doing this instead)
5. Future career (where, what, will they like me?)
6. Making money (now & in the future)
7. Eating well (more fruit & fewer granola bars!)
8. Waking up on time
9. Our house (cleaning & decorating & just getting the clothes off the floor).
10. What to wear every day (this is way down the list... but I do worry sometimes- now that I'm almost 30 I don't think I should be wearing overalls in public... at least not the ones I was wearing in college.)

No comments: