Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool


I've been crazy busy with school work, academic advising, registration, and more school work. When I've got free time I run, bike, or swim. And that's been about that. Fortunately, I get to look forward to spending Easter weekend in Milwaukee with Grandma and less homework for the following week. There is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.

Spring cleaning had to fit in somewhere. Tom's been working supremely hard on the basement, so I committed to "dealing with" our pantry. It was begining to look a little too much like my mother's with only about 1/10th of the space of my mother's pantry so something had to happen. I wish I'd taken a before picture, but when you look at the photo of the two shelves, the top one is the one that got attention (and new hardware) and the bottom one is still au natural and waiting for appropriate shelving. Made a lot of new space *and* found 2 extra granola bars, to boot!! :)





News:
Hung out with Tina N. and her fiance Doug on Friday night.
Ben is coming for dinner and to use the guest room this Tuesday.
Registered for
-7 credits for Spring Term (May/June)
-9 credits Summer Term (July/Aug)
-12 will be 15 for Fall (Sept-Dec.) YIKES!!!
Still hoping to be student teaching next winter, but have no idea if I can survive the fall course load, even if Tom sticks to his promise to deal with the online Law class for me. (wink, wink).
Basement is getting better, planning to rip out the backyard and "fix it" somehow.
Next up: Garden & a dog!

No comments: