Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Loaded Questions

I found another meme blog that seemed interesting. Here are the loaded questions (#3) from One Day at a Time:


Hypotheticals: If you could ask the president of the country one question, what would it be?

Want to go for a jog?


Anything Goes: Fill in the blank: ______ stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

Oh, definitely "I". You can't let me know where the jar is... that's the strategy.


No-Brainers: What do you consider to be the most dangerous creature on Earth?

Spiders or other venomous bugs. They're poisonous and tiny and just creep up on you when you aren't even paying attention.


Personals: What have you tried in life, and simply were not good at?

Basketball. Volleyball. Basically any organized team sport that required hand-eye coordination is a no go.



Feel free to distract my limited academic focus with your own answers by adding them in the comments section. Nothing much going on here, although I did meet my new hero, Laura Sophiea over the weekend. What an inspiration!


And, here's another wedding picture... I've been awful slow at dealing with them, but I will, I swear! Who-hoo, us!!

No comments: